couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Stanley Iriele <siriele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Views return content type plain text
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 00:04:08 GMT
Oh I'm familiar with that aspect of things I just find it curious that the
default it text plain. .even though it always sends json.(unless.it's told
not to by some function like lists to do something different)..  ..even
under error conditions..and I believe the content type is set to
application json at that point. ..but with views the default success
scenario is text plain. Even though it is always json. .. But I do
appreciate your very quick reply and in the future I'll set that header