couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject Re: my database on iris couch.com
Date Sat, 21 Sep 2013 12:05:29 GMT
Hi Ashraf,

It's time to do some homework yourself here ;-)

Read http://guide.couchdb.org/draft/security.html and
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Security_Features_Overview are a good
start.

First step is to ensure, using futon, that you have created an admin
user (the first user will always be an admin) and remove any other
users in the [admins] section of configuration.

For your class I'd strongly recommend reading the whole definitive
guide end-to-end, it will help you a lot.

A+
Dave