couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Carr <d.douglas.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Monitoring whether servers are talking to one another.
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 05:48:49 GMT
Hi all.

I have two instances of couchdb which are connected by an unreliable
network, and have an continuos asynchronous replication going. (i.e.:
machine B has continuos push and pull replications from machine a)

Is there an easy way of telling when the last time machine B successfully
polled machine A's changes feed? When I poll machine B's _active_tasks, it
doesn't seem to make a difference whether it's connected to the network or
not. The 'last_updated_on' field just keeps going up every time I poll
_active_tasks.

I don't want the last date something changed, I want the last date machine
B was connected to machine A and could have replicated a document (in
either direction) if it needed to.

Cheers,
Daniel Carr