couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Max Thayer <...@cloudant.com>
Subject Re: Sharing apps through replication?
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2013 22:26:34 GMT
Hey Joan!

Sorry, I've been doing some work on it today, and I must have altered the
permissions around the time you looked at it. It should be restored
here<http://replicate-me.maxthayer.org/>
.

I got the thing working, but if you pass credentials with the target, those
will end up in plaintext in my _replicator database. That's an intolerable
breach of trust.

It'd be much nicer to just POST to the target instance's `_replicate`
endpoint, but I can't do that unless CORS is enabled on the target instance
-- right?

Best regards,
Max <http://www.maxthayer.org/>