couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Joan Touzet <woh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB view(difficult issue)
Date Sun, 15 Sep 2013 21:08:38 GMT
Hi Rana,

This suspiciously looks like you are asking a mailing list for homework
assistance. Please read this link before you make another post here:
http://xrl.us/mletiquette

Dave, Jens and Bob have provided some good resources for view
construction and building. There are a number of other guides out there
as well, including the CouchDB Guide at guide.couchdb.org.

If you have a very specific question about a view not working and are
looking for peer-to-peer help, you could try the #couchdb channel on
irc.freenode.net.

-Joan

--
Joan Touzet | joant@atypical.net | wohali everywhere else