couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Andru Vallance <an...@tinymighty.com>
Subject Re: require_valid_user
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2013 13:13:54 GMT
Hi Ashraf,
This sounds like expected behavior to me. When you click log out you are instantly logged
out. Since you have no permissions to access the application anymore, you are prompted with
a log in box.

It might seem a little confusing since it shows no "You have been logged out" message, but
if you are being prompted to log in it is because you have been successfully logged out :)

Yours,
Andru