couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Stanley Iriele <siriele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "reverse" view - find out views that a doc affects?
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 16:49:54 GMT
Is the bottleneck actual http round trips? Or view building?... If there
are no changes to said database... And the vies has been built it will be
fast....couchdb does a very good job about this... I'm not sure if it does
etaging for views but there is some equivalent.

What is the problem your facing?