couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "matt j. sorenson" <m...@sorensonbros.net>
Subject Re: Unsolicited email from CouchBase
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 14:23:03 GMT
On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 8:25 AM, Jason Smith <jhs@apache.org> wrote:

> If you have signed up for Iris Couch, then Couchbase has your email
> address and name. See the Iris Couch policy here:
> http://www.iriscouch.com/policy (search for "privacy" or "couchbase").

Never even realized that about iriscouch, thanks for pointing it out - I
have no objection to it. I'm on this list (obvsly), have signed up for
couchbase info (so I'd prob never notice my email being shared), and have
signed up for iriscouch... probably like half-a-dozen times. Woops, mebbe I
shouldn't disclose that, I'll go re-read the terms and be right back :)

--matt