couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB crashing at random times
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 23:10:24 GMT
Hi Yang,

                    "/Users/yangtheman/Library/Application
Support/CouchbaseServer/testgears_test.couch",

This isn't Apache CouchDB, it's Couchbase Server -- from
http://couchbase.com/ which we can't offer support for -- different
product/company etc.

Having said that, at this point in time, I think there was not much
difference between versions, but the version numbers also don't line
up and we don't have the equivalent source either so it's hard to tell
for sure.

Could you re-test this with a "pure" Apache CouchDB release from
https://couchdb.apache.org/#download and see if this issue is still
present? I think 1.3.1 should not be too different for you, and
includes fixes for some possible causes.

A+
Dave

On 24 August 2013 00:15, Chung, Yang <Yang.Chung@spirent.com> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I am really about to throw my hands up because I can't really figure out
> why CouchDB keeps during Rails rspec tests.
>
> I set the log level to "debug" to get more error messages, but I don't
> think there is any clue (at least not to me) why server is crashing. The
> following is the link to the error output message.
>
> https://gist.github.com/yangtheman/6324540/raw/ccdfe4685d166abe30176e4a5f10
> 41cc86e32df2/gistfile1.txt#
>

> Any help would be much, much appreciated.
>
> Thank you!
>
> -Yang
>

> E-mail confidentiality.
> This e-mail contains confidential and / or privileged information belonging to Spirent
Communications plc, its affiliates and / or subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution and / or the taking of
any action based upon reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly forbidden.
If you have received this message in error please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete
it from your system.