couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Kuprianov <andrey.koupria...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replication percentages on status screen
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 13:22:54 GMT
Disregard that, please. The replication got actually stuck. I had to
explicitly stop and then start it over.

What we do is we have a script that is executed by a cron job. The script
has a few curl commands telling local couch to start pulling from remote
servers. Used to work well on 1.1.1, but with 1.3.1 it seems to get stuck.
Is there a better way to ensure that replication doesnt stop like that?

  Andrey