couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Kuprianov <andrey.koupria...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Erlang vs JavaScript
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 04:53:17 GMT
Nope, not misreading anything. And I understand they do. But the sooner
they finish the better, wont you agree? It's mainly because of that we dont
do view updates during weekdays. So we normally wait until Sunday, in order
to make sure that no users are affected by degraded server performance.
@Jason was also right to mention development, which becomes a waste of time
when you start working with views.