couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jason Smith <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Erlang vs JavaScript
Date Sun, 18 Aug 2013 09:46:59 GMT
I agree! At least, assuming you are speaking frankly and not sarcastically.

This is a great moment in the CouchDB community. Lots of viewpoints. Lots
of different experience and expertise. Lots of discussion, all of it civil
and respectful. It was positive for me, I just flat-out changed my mind
midway through, based on argumentation from the community. It feels bracing
and exciting!