couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Simon Metson <si...@cloudant.com>
Subject Re: Sample couchdb data
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2013 05:46:27 GMT
I wrote [1] a while back. It lets you create a schema for your data then generates random but
realistic data like that schema, which is nice if you want to fool around with different data
models, make views that look kinda realistic etc.

[1] https://github.com/cloudant-labs/etc/blob/master/gen_docs.py