couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Cameron Jacobson <came...@datashovel.com>
Subject 404 response after updating document in futon
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2013 08:26:58 GMT
I encountered an issue while running 1.3.0.  Just to be safe, I upgraded
to 1.3.1, and am still encountering the issue.

I update a document in Futon, then immediately following that update, I
update that document via the _bulk_docs HTTP API call.

When I do this, the server response is "404 Object Not Found", but when
I refresh Futon, I see that the document has been updated.

This only seems to be happening on the _bulk_docs call immediately
following the Futon update.  Otherwise everything appears to be working
fine.

Thanks.