couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Joan Touzet <woh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: concurrency in views
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 20:29:15 GMT
Hi Cameron,

When you split up your views, did you split them into separate view
groups (different design docs) or keep them in the same view group
(ddoc)? If not, try to do so. This should lead to additional couchjs
processes being spawned for each view group, which (if your server can
support it) will allow increased parallelism.

That said, given your data set, I would be inclined to implicate your
libevent code. If you can attempt to reproduce the situation using
something "lower tech" such as multiple shell scripts + curl, this might
be more useful information.

--
Joan Touzet | joant@atypical.net | wohali everywhere else