couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Yves S. Garret" <yoursurrogate...@gmail.com>
Subject A good introduction to CouchDB and couchapps/webapps
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 13:54:06 GMT
Hi, I'm reading the free book CouchDB the Definitive Guide.  It's a good
intro in some respects, but
when it comes to building any sort of web applications, it doesn't -- for
lack of a better term -- hold
your hand enough.  I understand the advantages of "pushing" your documents
(and apps) from one
database server to another, I like that idea.  The one thing that I don't
understand is how do you go
from a hello-world example to some silly little blog to something that's a
more advanced.

I'd really like more details on this, if someone knows of another book or
some guide online or point
out what I'm missing in all of this, I'd greatly appreciate this.