couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Dale Harvey <d...@arandomurl.com>
Subject Re: Is CouchDB a good fit?
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 20:21:29 GMT
Good timing to post this

the PouchDB getting started guide is based on creating a single user to do
application that syncs with CouchDB -
http://pouchdb.com/getting-started.html I am currently working on a Part 2
which deals with user signin and database provisioning, making it pretty
much 'production ready'

CouchDB is pretty much perfect for todo list type applications (+ Pouch for
local data)

If you want to see / work on a preview of the Part 2 tutorial, then you can
catch me in #pouchdb or #couchdb (or email)

Cheers
Dale