couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jason Smith <jason.h.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: is there a promises based, browser-compatible couchdb api with cors support?
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 03:25:17 GMT
Hi, Ben. I am biased, but in my opinion, browser-request is the best way to
interact with CouchDB. It duplicates the look and feel of the ubiquitous
Node.js package, request.

    https://github.com/iriscouch/browser-request

It does not support promises, however I have recently gotten interested in
promises, so if anybody sent me a pull request or proof of concept
implementation, I would gladly merge it in to the project.