couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reduce overflow errors when number of documents >= 10?
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 08:08:56 GMT
10 sounds like you hit the very first reduce call where rereduce is
true. We'll need to see your reduce function. The reduce_limit
mechanism is telling you that your reduce function doesn't reduce
enough (or at all) and is saving you from degraded performance as your
database grows. It's an early warning system, I would be very careful
about disabling it.

B.