couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Stanley Iriele <siri...@breaktimestudios.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB: Group results by unique values
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2013 22:08:50 GMT
I'm not sure what you ate trying to accomplish...that link just says not
found. Try getting Erica installed... That will help you out a lot.

When you make your map/reduce function in the reduce section..instead of a
function... Just put _count. And couchdb will recognize that as a call to a
built in function.

Regards,

Stanley