couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Huber Hermann <Hermann.Hu...@ait.ac.at>
Subject RE: Update (Erlang) Android-Couchbase Viable?
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2013 08:22:23 GMT

I'm also using the rather old mobile version on android devices and ask myself if it's a good
deal to replace it with couchbase lite (didn't test it yet). Are there any plans to release
and possibly maintain a mobile version of couchdb?

Best wishes,
Hermann

-----Original Message-----
From: Brad Rhoads [mailto:bdrhoa@gmail.com]
Sent: Dienstag, 16. Juli 2013 20:03
To: user@couchdb.apache.org
Subject: Update (Erlang) Android-Couchbase Viable?

Currently, the future of CouchDB on mobile appears to be Coubhase Lite. As I've been looking
into changing our app, I'm seeing some challenges using Couchbase Lite.

We have a regular Android app that wraps a couchapp, using the now depreciated android-couchbase.
My question is if it makes sense to try and upgrade android-couchbase to the 1.3 code.

Do the CouchDB devs have any other mobile plans?
www.maf.org/rhoads
www.ontherhoads.org