couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Rao, Zhiqing" <z...@qti.qualcomm.com>
Subject Is it fine to replicate databases from couchdb v1.1.1 to v1.3.0 / v1.3.1?
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 10:57:58 GMT
Hi,

We have some old databases that with couchDB v1.1.1 , and now we want to add another server
with the new version of couchdb, probably v1.3.0 or v1.3.1.
I have replicated some of the databases and the documents within them looks fine. However,
I am not quite confident that it has no side effects or known
issues with this kind of none matching versions replication.

Is there anybody have tried this kind of replication before and it works quite well?

Thanks,
Zhiqing