couchdb-user mailing list archives

From svilen ...@svilendobrev.com>
Subject Re: when replication hits wrong update_validation
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2013 08:33:15 GMT
ah. new repo. didn't see this on time.

unrelated to the bug:

i have some fixes over Touchdb-android in my fork. Moved it to
ektorp-1.4.0/fasterxml.jackson-2.10, as i found older ektorp has
some nasty defects related to parsing view queries, and they fixed
them just there. And 2 more fixes of the change-tracker.
i'm not sure how to do a pull-request to the new repo, so u can see my
fork here:
https://github.com/svilendobrev/TouchDB-Android - the last 4 commits.

i've found more broken things around ektorp so i'm using it on
basic json-level only, doing my own object-mapping.

i also have some transcoder of view map-funcs from
javascript into java, and models object-mapping from python to java:
https://github.com/svilendobrev/svd_util/tree/master/javagen

as well a wrap over touchdb - with
good (independent) async ChangesDispatcher with listeners:
https://github.com/svilendobrev/jbase/blob/master/storage/touchdb.java

but they aren't well packaged for public.

ciao
svilen