couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "N S Cuka" <nsc...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Reduce overflow errors when number of documents >= 10?
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 13:52:56 GMT
My reduce function is empty -- i.e. there is no reduce.js file for that
view. I have also tried a null reduce function:

function (key, values, rereduce)  {
    return null;
}

As well as an empty reduce.js file.  All of these give me the reduce
overflow error.

The view that I am using is:

function(doc) {
	if( doc.type == 'set') {
		emit(doc._id, doc.name);
	}
}

And the request looks like:

http://localhost:5984/cuka/_design/testCouch/_view/allSets?reduce=false

My documents are some metadata fields for  _attachments consisting of jpg
files.

Thank you for any insight.

- N