couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Wordit <wordi...@gmail.com>
Subject Vhost session authorization and rewrites
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 14:51:58 GMT
Does anyone know what rewrite rules are needed with a vhost so that session
authorization works?

I have the following rules but get a 401 error, despite the user being
correctly authenticated.

{from: "/_session", to: "../../../_session"},
{from:"/", to:'index.html'},

The vhost mydomain.com points to realhost.com/db/_design/db. Hence the
_session rewrite above, but that does not solve the problem. I still get a
401 error or http login modal.

The error occurs when making a JSONP request via jQuery to
realhost.com/db/doc. I need to retrieve an entire document.

Can a rewrite rule solve this, or possibly a different access method?

Many Thanks,

Marcus