couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB Language-Specific Examples
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 14:47:31 GMT
Hi Max,

Good initiative! But few questions about:

1. Only CRUD examples acceptable or it's possible to PR operations
with any CouchDB API?
2. While there is requirements for third-party packages (ex. requests
for python), why not to use CouchDB clients[1] instead? This would
make examples more realistic.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Related_Projects#Libraries
--