couchdb-user mailing list archives

From svilen ...@svilendobrev.com>
Subject looking for job [20+y software, 12+y python]
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 11:05:19 GMT
g'day

sorry for slightly off-topic thing but i'm looking for a job.
http://www.svilendobrev.com/rabota/cv/

quick intro: Making software for 23+ years on 3 continents, realizing
projects of all sizes and level of imposibility. Been everything from
CTO and dept.leader to tester and hacker .. except marketing maybe ;-).

my core language-tool is python as it allows me to do *anything*, but i
usualy make specific languages on top/around it. sometimes generated..
Otherwise one drowns in bytes and details. It's people that are
important to me, not the particular language/framework/setup.

i'm using couchdb+touchdb for almost year in my last
chat-about-places project, mainly as a distributed personal-repository
(mobiles, replication etc) and 'rpc-API-with-memory' over it (hence no
http-api). Quite some things have accumulated, i will publish some..
An experiment yeah.. life has to be interesting (-;

anyway. i'm in Varna, Bulgaria. But things may be negotiable.

here the details:
variants of cv:
http://www.svilendobrev.com/rabota/cv/cv.pdf
http://www.svilendobrev.com/rabota/cv/