couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Couchdb 1.3 on AWS
Date Thu, 16 May 2013 17:40:58 GMT
This isn't something the PMC needs to be involved with. The PMC's primary
responsibility is electing new committers. Anybody in the community could
provide this! And I think it sounds like a great idea! Fast track to
becoming a committer too, if you decide you want to set up and maintain one
of these things...

--
NS