couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Michael Bykov <m.by...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to create cookie-session for an other user?
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 14:27:56 GMT
2013/5/3 Robert Newson <rnewson@apache.org>

You can't because, if you think about it, if you could login as
> someone without knowing their password it would defeat the purpose of
> authentication. :)
>
> B.

Robert,

no, they (users) are authenticated by FB, they clicked "submit" button by
their own hands. I have to just redirect them from one port (node server)
to :5984. So I need a cookie. I am a server admin, I can even delete them
completely, not only authenticate. If you think about it :)

M.