couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Kuprianov <andrey.koupria...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB host
Date Fri, 17 May 2013 04:40:39 GMT
To build such a website, you'd need a dedicated server hosting like Amazon
Web Services (http://aws.amazon.com/) or a CouchDB hosting like IrisCouch (
http://www.iriscouch.com/service). In simpler terms: you can either rent a
server from someone (more expensive, but this will be your own server) or
try IrisCouch hosting, which is cheaper, easier to manage and good for a
start trials.

If you dont like Amazon, then rent a server from some other provider like
Rackspace (http://www.rackspace.com/cloud/servers/)