couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Tibor Gemes <tib...@gmail.com>
Subject how to wake up error replication
Date Thu, 16 May 2013 11:52:46 GMT
I have a notebook on which there is a couchdb instance. I have a continuous
replication document in the _replicator database.
Let's suppose I suspend my notebook and wake it up in a different network
where there is no network connection. The replication document switches its
state to error.
If I later move back to a different network where I can reach the source
couchdb again then the replication will turn to 'triggered' after a while,
but how can I enforce it to recheck the remote end? Is there any api call
which would force to revalidate the state of the replication?