couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Marco Monteiro <ma...@textovirtual.com>
Subject Problem with starting CouchDB on boot in OSX
Date Sun, 12 May 2013 09:16:54 GMT
I've followed the instructions on the wiki to install CouchDB on OSX, using
Homebrew. I'm using launchctl to automatically start CouchDB on boot.

After booting the machine, the CouchDB process always start, but sometimes
it does not answer to any request, as if it was not running at all. Killing
the process (launchctl restarts it) always fixes this problem and gets
CouchDB working. This happens in more than one machine. Has anyone seen
something similar?

I don't have any experience with OSX so I might have done something wrong,
and I'm not sure how to go about finding out what the problem is.

Thanks,
Marco