couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Martin Higham <mar...@ocasta.co.uk>
Subject Re: OAuth via _users db
Date Fri, 17 May 2013 16:16:34 GMT
We use OAuth with our apps. The only part that is dynamic is the creation
and sharing of the personal tokens. We dont need full 3 legged auth as we
control the ecosystem and embed the pre-generated consumer keys in the app.

There is no way that I know of to combine _user & .ini pairs and I'm not
sure why you'd want to.

Martin