couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Dave Benson <lahike...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: function_clause error when changing table design
Date Thu, 16 May 2013 13:21:50 GMT
OK, it turns out that I had old mochiweb libraries lying around and they
were being used instead of the correct versions.  I guess maybe the
"mochiweb_request" module-tuple is constructed manually instead of going
through "new", b/c it seems to be the correct size, even though the module
doesn't support that size.  odd...