couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jason Smith <>
Subject Re: using POST _bulk_docs with ?edits=false
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 05:36:57 GMT
Calculating _rev "correctly" depends on what you need.

If you and I have the same document and make the same changes except _rev
(and _revisions), then we will get a conflict when we replicate to each

The only project I know that uses edits=false somewhat successfully is
mikeal/replicate. It might help, although it gets its _revisions value from
CouchDB, it doesn't calculate anything.

Can you paste some example documents (with the _revisions) value?