couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: using POST _bulk_docs with ?edits=false
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 11:12:05 GMT
Side-note: You do know it's ?new_edits=false, not edits=false, right?

B.

On 24 May 2013 12:04, Gregor Martynus <gregor@martynus.net> wrote:
> Thanks Jason, I've a better understanding of the ?edits=false flag now and also what
the cause of my problem is. After looking more into it, I've found that conflicts are not
created on every POST /_bulk_docs?edits=false, but only for some documents. And the reason
is that the `_revisions.ids` history is not correct in all cases, so it must be a Hoodie bug.