couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Stanley Iriele <siri...@breaktimestudios.com>
Subject Re: Couchdb 1.3 on AWS
Date Thu, 16 May 2013 16:20:10 GMT
Hi yes...I had problems installing it from source as well... But if you
follow the instructions I believe in the readme about getting the proper
dependencies before it should be fine...also ...make sure to use sudo to
start your db or it will just go down on start up... I've installed this 3
times already... And it was always a lack of  the right dependencies that
got me . but finding out what those dependencies are can be tricky sometimes