couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Stanley Iriele <siri...@breaktimestudios.com>
Subject Re: please
Date Thu, 16 May 2013 17:49:48 GMT
assuming couchDB is the correct approach for the problem you are trying to
solve...curl and http tools should be all you need. ASIHTTP I believe is
what most ISO devs use for http or flat out curl. I used the couchdb guide
and it was alright but to b honest..couchDB 1.3 has documentation built in
so those docs combined with the wiki..combined with this users group should
have you taken care of.

NOTE: read the WIKI couchDB is not the best solution for every case. and if
you're coming from the Relational Database land it can be very challenging
to shift your mental image of how you should hold your data. CouchDb is
fast enough for alot of scenarios but i believe couchDB's main strength is
the flexibility of use cases it solves...

good luck