couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Aurélien Bénel <aurelien.be...@utt.fr>
Subject Re: [ASK] How to passing 1st view data to 2nd view??
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 09:54:00 GMT
Hi Polutan,

>>> The 1st view will give me data filtered by date range. The 2nd view will filter
data from 1st view by account number range. So.. i need to know, how to passing 1st view data
to 2nd view?
>> You're running into some very basic (intentional) design limits in couchdb.
> What??? I can't believe it :(
> So. any other alternative for my case?

Did you try with combined keys?
What you can do with them still impress me.

> I suggest you take a bit of time out and read the free & awesome definitive guide
http://guide.couchdb.org/draft/index.html first.

I second that. Most of what you will ask in the several days are probably already there...
and well written ;)

Regards,

Aurélien