couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Robin Qu <robi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: music database
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 13:46:51 GMT
And I am just curious about the outcome of accumulating a large amount of DB files in TB size,
full of music attachments. Think about data migrations, load balance of music file streaming,
and some other complicated logics concerning further processing of music files…...

Couch will be a nice choice if you are playing around. In real production world? Think again.