couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Bartell <snbart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: virtualizing databases
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 20:41:23 GMT
Benoit, I mentioned that in my email.  I'll repaste it here:

By the way, I gave https_global_handlers a try.  This seems to work fine if the database is
local.  However, it doesn't work if the destination is remote and authentication is involved.
Is this because the remote database does not have a session? Is it because auth isn't passed
through the proxy? Is this a bug?

On May 31, 2013, at 1:34 PM, Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 9:53 PM, Stephen Bartell <snbartell@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks guys.
>>
>> Benoit, it looks like the alias improvement  you are talking about is couchdb-1736?
It still looks like its baking. What I need is something a little bigger than aliases though.
I'd like the ability to redirect to a remote Couch.