couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Gregor Martynus <gre...@martynus.net>
Subject using POST _bulk_docs with ?edits=false
Date Thu, 23 May 2013 20:28:48 GMT
Hey,

I'm using the edits=false flag to push changes from the browser to the couch, to prevent that
data can get lost. My current implementations randomly generates a _rev number and adds the
_revisions attribute with the current _rev and the newly generated _rev number. But that leads
to conflicts. I was told that the _rev number has to be calculated based on the objects.

I try to find out how to calculate a new the _rev number correctly but can't figure it out.
I've described the issues here:
https://github.com/hoodiehq/hoodie.js/issues/66

Would really appreciate your help

--