couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Lance Carlson <lancecarl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: music database
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 15:06:07 GMT
What about amazon S3? Could use couch for the meta data. S3 also let's
you store meta data but it's not the greatest for
search/filtering/reducing.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 22, 2013, at 9:47 AM, Robin Qu <robinqu@gmail.com> wrote:

> And I am just curious about the outcome of accumulating a large amount of DB files in
TB size, full of music attachments. Think about data migrations, load balance of music file
streaming, and some other complicated logics concerning further processing of music files…...