couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <>
Subject [REQUEST] Promote the CouchDB 1.3.0 release
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 19:28:14 GMT
Dear community,

Being a volunteer organisation, we rely on you to help us promote releases.

Here is the official blog post:

Here is the official tweet:

And Google+ post:

We also have a Hacker News item:

And several Reddit items:

Please take a moment to share these links with your friends.

Retweet us if you use Twitter, and upvote us if you use Google+, Hacker
News, or Reddit.

(Note that Hacker News users may want to navigate to the item from the
front page. I believe up votes are not counted when you link to an item

If you have any other promotion you'd like to highlight, please reply to
this thread.