couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject Re: So...no real supported couch tools for windows?
Date Sun, 07 Apr 2013 12:23:58 GMT
Hi Benoît,

The code is already there -we build a working version for the platform you
compile on.  I just pushed a change that builds a windows and a unix
escript by default on all platforms, as the beam files are portable and we
are using mochijson across the board now. It works for me of course. But
this should make it easy to keep versions updated & released. Build on
unix, use on windows.

So long as we distribute erica with an R14* based build I think it works
for R14/15/16 which will be the baseline for windows users for the
forseeable future.

I've not looked at erlang releases yet but this might be a bit complicated
for first-time windows users. Erm and me. But I guess I need to learn it
soon. Up to you.

Where's the best place to store the binaries then?

A+
Dave