couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Nestor Urquiza <nestor.urqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.2 has been released
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 02:07:00 GMT
Great news.

Question: Is BigCouch code integrated? I have been reading the plans to
include BigCouch additions inside the Apache CouchDB project. I am
interested more than anything in the elastic clustering capability which
should allow to go beyond a terabyte of data stored managed by "commodity
machines" instead of a big server.

We have built our Document Management System around couchdb and this is a
needed functionality.

Thanks!
- Nestor