couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Nick North <nort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache CouchDB 1.2.2 - strange
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 07:20:30 GMT
I've had errors in the past installing new Windows CouchDb releases over
old ones. It works better to back up your databases and config, uninstall
the old version, install the new one, and restore the databases and config.
But the weird naming thing suggests something else might be going on in
your case as well.

Nick