couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Skitsanos <i...@skitsanos.com>
Subject Re: So...no real supported couch tools for windows?
Date Sun, 07 Apr 2013 07:22:25 GMT
If you are referring to a development tools, like an IDE, then there is
Kanapes IDE exists more than a year, you can grab it from
http://kanapeside.com

----
*Skitsanos *-- White Label design and development
ph.: +1 (941) 840-0716 | email: info@skitsanos.com | facebook:
ΣΚΙΤΣΑΝΟΣ<http://www.facebook.com/skitsanoscom>