couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Steven <stemai...@gmail.com>
Subject _replicator database and proxies
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 03:14:50 GMT
Question about using the _replicator database to set up persistent
replications from a machine that uses various different connections,
sometimes behind a proxy, other times not.

Question is: Given that the proxy server information is part of the
replication document, the replication breaks (returns an error) when the
connection changes to use a different, or no, proxy. How am I supposed to
handle this situation?

Also, an observation: when the replication document contains "proxy": null
(in V1.3), the replication fails, this caught me out for a while, the
replication document proxy parameter must be entirely absent to specify no
proxy.