couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Steven <stemai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: _replicator database and proxies
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 12:31:25 GMT
OK, please excuse the bump, but really? No takers on this one?

I'm surprised if I'm the only person encountering this situation. Is nobody
else working on a system with replication to laptop devices that use
multiple connections?

Here's my biggest confusion: Why is the proxy configuration part of the
replication document at all? Surely a global proxy setting would make way
more sense, otherwise, the only way I can see around this issue is to tear
down the entire replication database document set, and rebuild it when I
detect a change in proxy configuration. That seems like madness!

Any comments appreciated.

Cheers.